Saturday 22 September 2012

Video overview.

My music video is both peformance and narraticve based. The performance will be important, especially for a new band, to allow the audience to see each band member. Close ups of the band will give the audience recognition of how they look. Most of the close ups will be of the lead singer as he is the star image. My music video will switch between the narratives and performance throughout and the clips will be short and fast.

I will use mainly amplification and illustation in my music video. I think this is important because my target audience are intrested in the instruments as well the lyrics. The band will also be used in the narative parts of my video. They will be shown in normal life outside of the performance. I have found this also intrests the audience as they enjoy getting to see what the artists are like when they are not performing and feel they are getting an insight into there lifes.

I will use a range of different shots such as high angle, low angle, panning e.t.c. to keep the audience intrested. Close ups of the lead singer will amplify the lyrics and close ups of the drums and guitars will amplify the music. I will also use scenes such as the San Fransisco sign to illustrate the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment