Monday 24 September 2012

Location.

The location for filming will be in a range of places. For all of the performance shot I will be using a house garage. The location of this will be in Hinckley, Leicester. I will be traveling via car to get to this location. I think this will give a 'new band' environment and one which the audience will be able to relate too. I want to portray an up and coming band that are starting from the basic room set. A band they cant currently affort a nice posh recording studio but instead use what they have available with no real design to the room. I think this will bring a focus on the band members. Also this brings the costs of the production down as I will be able to use the room for free instead of a costly practise room or studio.
Using all the bands own equipment will give us more freedom. I will be able to create the garage band scene with amps and cable scattered around the room. With the simple mise en scene of the garage making the band and the instuments stand out will work well and be an authentic was of portraying in the band.

I will focus on different shots within the music video to bring even more of a focus of the band members and instruments using a variety of different shots and filming methods. I want to use mostley moving shots within the video to keep it instresting for the viewer meaning there is always something happening within the shots, but contrast this with a few still shots throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment