Tuesday 11 September 2012

Research.

I usually find a lot of songs through watching bmx edits. This song by the black keys used in Daniel Sandovals edit I found when the edit came out but have never actually watched the video. Therefore I wanted to see the music video 'lonely boy' to see how it differed from my perspective of it.



I found that the video for the song was much different than I had perseived and much different than any other music video I had seen before. I found the video entertaining, however it got boring after the second time. I think this type of one shot muic video would be disjuncture to my music genre, and would'nt intrest my target market as much as seeing a full band playing the song. Therefore I wont be re creating a similar video to this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment