Monday 10 September 2012

Band Name.

the door jammers.

After eliminating a number of different names I had thought of but didn’t like I eventually narrowed it down to just a few include 'the door jammers', I have decided on this as the name for my band. I think is fits well with the genre of my band and also after asking a number of people what they thought about the name they agree.

I think this name will work well when I am creating an identification for the band include the important text that is used for the name or creating an identifiable logo for the band. It will be important for this to stand out at 'the door jammers' allowing the audience to make a connection. I will look at a number of different ideas i could use and then chose one I feel best fits the band and genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment