Tuesday 11 September 2012

THE BAND.


These are the four member of the band that will be starring in my music video, from left to right their name are;

Paul (guitar), Kingy (vocals and guitar), Ross (drums), Dec (bass guitar).

Having the band members and a band name has created an image for my band. The audience will be creating a link between the two which I will have to focus on through the use of my digipak, poster and also my music video.

They are all aged between 17-19 which I feel is importand to potray the modern indie rock band image but still look mature enough to appeal to an older taarget market of - 30. Their style of clothing fits the genre therefore making chosing outfits for the music video will be much easier. Also as they have all their own instruments I will not have to organise the use of guitars and drums.

No comments:

Post a Comment