Sunday 7 October 2012

Song list.


This is the song list I will be using for the back cover of my digipak showing the audience which songs are featured on the CD and indicate which track number they will be;
1. Fake Tales Of San Francisco
2. Still Take You Home
3. View From The Afternoon
4. Brianstorm
5. When The Sun Goes Down
6. Leave Before The Lights Come Up
7. From Ritz To The Rubble
8. I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
9. Flourescent Adolescent
10. Mardy Bum


I have chosen to use ten songs that are previous Arctic Monkeys song. I think this makes the album look more realistic and original rather than creating new song names. Having ten songs relates to the conventions of most albums similar to mine. Also I have made Fake Tales Of San Francisco the first song on the track list.

No comments:

Post a Comment