Saturday 20 October 2012

New Identity.


This is the new font/logo I will be using for thedoorjammers. This will be the unique font that makes them I identifiable and stand out to their fans. I chose this font after looking at a few different one on www.dafont.com and also seeing how it looked on a digipak for my draft front covers. I therefore decided on this as my final decision. I also like the way the name look when there are now spaces between the words ( thedoorjammers ) and think this could also be a unique way of making the band name stand out.

I will be using this font on the digipak and poster helping relate the two. I will also be able to use the font through parts of the video as this will be where the audience gets to see the band members and therefore in theory make a link between the band and the images/text they see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment