Tuesday 23 October 2012

Performance&Narrative?

Thinking about my music video and talking about it with members of my class and other people in my target audience I have decided to make my music video and performance. Therefore I will be using one location with a total focus on the band and them playing. I think this is more appropriate for a new band and a first music video release. It will attract my target audience as they will be interested to see the band playing much the same as they are interested in going to see bands live.

This will allow the audience to see each band member up close without the distraction of a narrative, which through my market research I have found would attract them more for a new band rather than a performance and narrative. Also this will make filming easier without have to worry to much about weather forecasts as I will be able to film all inside.

I will therefore be creating a new animatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment